Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. If you do not wish to pay online, you may send your card information via phone, fax or by post.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
The customer is respomsable to make sure the required qunatity is purchased the pack size quoted may vary. The order will always be work on the m2 quantity purchased.
Shipping And Handling
All orders for flooring products over £450 are shipped free of charge. Orders for flooring products under this amount are subject to a delivery charge of £39.99 plus VAT.
Orders for four doors and above are shipped free of charge. Orders for between one and three doors are subject to a delivery charge of £59.00 plus VAT.
Orders for accessories are subject to a delivery charge depending on the weight of the goods. All deliveries up to 5kg will be subject to a delivery charge of £7.00 plus VAT. Each 5kg thereafter attracts an additional charge of £1.25 plus VAT.
If your order includes skirting, or other long length products; please note that a delivery surcharge may be applied, due to skirting lengths going over a double pallet space.
Every effort is made to maintain times and dates but due to any unforeseen circumstances this cannot always be maintained, although the company will endeavor to give the customer as much notice as possible.
We will not be responsible for any compensation or costs incurred in relation to a late delivery or delay of installation.
The customer shall inform the company immediately should he/she require any changes to the delivery dates whereupon the company will agree alternative dates for delivery.
The customer must notify the person with whom they place their order if there are any access problems or vehicle size restrictions to their property. If a delivery is deemed to be in-accessible by the vehicles available on the day of delivery, the delivery day may be re-arranged for when a suitable vehicle is available. If a delivery fails due to a lack of information being given, a re-delivery charge will be applied.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
All prices shown on this website are subject to VAT at the current rate.
Credit Card Security
All our credit and debit card transactions are handled by Creditcall, a secure third party payment gateway. No card details are transmitted to Barhams and Sons Ltd.
1. The company guarantees that the flooring will not wear through the complete depth of the hardwood wear layer as a result of normal domestic environment for the period of the guarantee (not including any pre-finish finish supplied), provided that the flooring is maintained strictly in accordance with its recommendations.
2. The company warrantees regarding under-floor heating are as follows: Solid oak will not be guaranteed for underfloor heating. Engineered flooring will be covered by the under-floor heating recommendation to a maximum of 240mm wide.
3. Stipulations for under-floor heating are as follows: due to the fact that there are a variety of under-floor heating types, a standard guarantee cannot apply and recommended installation guidelines and general usage can only be advised. The details of the recommendation will define that the product will remain in a stable condition after installation; however, engineered wood still has a tendency towards seasonal movement eg. opening and closing of joints. This does not include any high RH or excess moisture or spillage, which are excluded in the recommendation.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT that you follow our “Installation guidelines-Underfloor Heating” leaflet as it contains all relative information with regards to the installation over underfloor heating, including notes about the install area prior to, during and after the installation. Failure to follow the recommendations and instructions on our sheet may result in failure of the floor which will not be the responsibility of the company.
4. The maximum temperature of heat emissions for under-floor heating at any one time to be sustained with the flooring is a maximum of 26 degrees Celsius at ground level.
5. The guarantee only applies where the flooring has been correctly maintained in accordance with the companys guidelines, and does not cover damage arising out of spills or leak’s, normal wear and tear and scratches and cuts caused by sharp objects (stiletto heels), animals or furniture, nor does it cover damage resulting from excessive humidity, temperature changes or damage resulting from a defective sub-floor, or any site variables.
6. The customer notes that wood floors are made from a natural material and each floor will be individual with its own colour variation and patterns, which are prone to contraction and expansion depending on climatic conditions. This is inherent in the material used and should not be considered a defect in the flooring.
Planks from our Washed and Ash ranges may present a characteristic called “clouding” within the grain. This is due to the finishing process and is not a defect within the product but an inherent part of it.
Washed or white products are created using a partially translucent finish so the end tone is defined by the individual plank colour. As oak is a natural product, this means that colour variation is more prevalent on these products.
7. The company does not accept liability for defects resulting from incorrect installation when the company has supplied the flooring but has not carried out the installation. This includes where a fitter has been recommended by us – please see section 13 for further details.
8. The guarantee does not affect your statutory rights. Subject as expressly provided in these conditions and, except in cases where the flooring is sold to a person dealing as a consumer as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, all guarantees, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the company’s negligence, the company shall not be liable to the customer by reason of representation unless fraudulent or any implied warranty, condition or other term or any duty in common law or under express term of the contract for any indirect, special or consequential losses or damages whether for loss of profit or otherwise costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever, whether caused by the negligence of the company, its employees, agents or otherwise which arise out of or in connection with the contract and the entire liability of the company shall not exceed the full price.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 01 657 1922 or write to us at C/O CCS 6 – 9 Trinity Street Dublin Ireland
The Paper Cup Factory do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on this shopping site where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation, and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. If you select the ‘Remember Me’ Option in the checkout, a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. If you turn off cookies, you will be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
When purchased online under distance selling rules you are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost of returning the product to us and a restocking charge if applicable. You are also responsible for covering the risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed. Please note when purchasing in store returns may be subject to collection and restocking charges.
Surface finishes, primers and solid wood accessories (except accessories which have been prefinished) can not be refunded after 14 days of purchase. A 10% restocking charge will apply.
It is the customers responsibility to organize and pay for a courier to collect the goods and return them. Alternatively, a courier or collection can be arranged by Barham and Sons but costs will be incurred which will be payable prior to the collection being arranged.
We must see the product before arranging the refund and a full invoice must be received. Goods must be inspected prior to any refunds. In the event of being returned by a courier or transport company, the product must be wrapped in protective wrapping against moisture and damage on a suitable pallet if necessary. On goods being collected via courier, the customer is to provide assistance in the loading of the goods being returned. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the goods are returned in an acceptable condition and re-packaged.
Some sample requests may be processed or delivered by the manufacture direct please note this meaning your details will in this instance be shared for this purpose only.
Ecommerce Software By SellerDeck